Poseidon M28 Firmware Release Version 2.1.7 Date 2018.07.04
Based on end user feedback and comments we are now releasing the next M28 firmware update, that contain the following changes/additions:
• Planner: Add planner tool which support both DCAP and Buhlmann.
• Power usage: Reduce the overall power consumptions.
• Performance: Improve the performance which will make the display respond faster.
• Pressure sensor: Improve the handling of pressure sensor.
• SSO2 sensor: Improve SSO2 handling. • 3D chip: Improve and update 3D chip driver.
• System view: Show mV of galvanic O2 sensors. Show more information from SSO2 sensor.
To download the release and see the full details of the firmware update,
Here is a how-to video: CLICK HERE!