POSEIDON M28 COMPUTER
The world's most powerful dive computer
The Poseidon M28 Dive Computer has set new standards for dive computer performance. It boasts maps, graphics, GPS, Dive-By-Wire,™ and a host of features that deliver class-leading functionality that’s incredibly intuitive to use.
The main features of the M28 include:
• Maps, and feature-rich graphics thanks to a class-leading 2.8” TFT LCD Color Display
• Real-time GPS Surface Positioning
• Highly intuitive user interface with two button control
• Enhanced SE7EN/MKVI functionality with the M28’s Rebreather Management System
• Dive-By-Wire™ Integration with Poseidon Pod Systems, HUD and HP Sensors
• Dual Deco Algorithm (DCAP and Bülhmann ZHL16C with gradient factors)
• Depth rated to 200M/656 ft
Now you can use Poseidon’s patented rebreather safety technology on any rebreather.
Add Poseidon’s state-of-the-art, patented rebreather technology to any rebreather using Poseidon’s CAN system introduced 2013. Simply connect the Poseidon M28 computer, the CPOD with O2 sensor along with the HUD and Poseidon’s best in class mouthpiece onto your existing rebreather system and you’ll have Poseidon safety technology monitoring every dive.
• O2 sensor housing
• CAN Bus interface to Poseidon SE7EN, M28, Solid State O2 Sensor or other CAN Bus Poseidon products
POSEIDON SOLID STATE O2 SENSOR
Failsafe diving with Poseidon’s new oxygen solid state sensor
Poseidon’s new state of the art oxygen solid state sensor is factory-calibrated and absolute, delivering unsurpassed operating life, shelf life and calibration stability. The sensor is similarly shaped to existing galvanic sensors for ease of replacement. Poseidon’s solution is an oxygen sensor that’s based on unique luminescent dyes, which are excited with red light and show an oxygen-dependent luminescence in the range of near infrared light (NIR). This technology impresses by its high precision, high reliability, low power consumption, low cross sensitivity, and fast response times.